Thursday 3 November 2011

Promoting the Launch of my Magazine

When I will be promoting my magazine I will need to make sure that it will grab the interests of my target audience so that it will make a profit. Also, they will be emails sent to all students so that they will be reminded of the magazine, also adverts will be put on the website and television screens around the college for a reminder and spread awareness.

I would create an online version of the magazine as a website with links for the students to different articles that will be also included in the printed copy. They will be reminders and updates on the website for the different votes and competitions which are included in the magazine. A date will be posted onto the website to inform the students of when the next addition of the printed magazine will be available.

With there being an online version of the magazine I will be including articles that will only be available in the printed copy so that the students will pay the money thus making the College a profit. Some students may not buy the printed magazine as they may not have the time to go to the stall so I will give them the opportunity to buy it during lessons as someone will be going from classroom to classroom selling it.

No comments:

Post a Comment