Monday 24 October 2011

Digital Draft 2



Using the feedback that I was given I created another digital draft. This time I have used the space wisely and made every article eye catching by having them in different colours but keeping them blue because of my chosen colour scheme. Although the main image needs to be cropped so that it is a MCU but it still stands out from the other images. I have used questions as the skylines to draw my target audience in and make them want to know the answer 'couriosity killed the cat' kind of thing. I have included the Wyke logo so that my target audience is sure of which college magazine it is and kept to my colour scheme again by useing the purple for my masthead. Wyke Sixth Form College is serious when it comes to raising money for charity so I added an article featuring a charity so the students can get involved and also buy the magazine making profit. I have used articles which mt target audience will enjoy and like for instance 'Drama department...' which will grab their interests as the T'Mobile adverts are quite popular and people will want to get involved and want to know more. My anchorage is the 'A* student...' article which focuses on the educational and social life of being a student.

No comments:

Post a Comment