Monday 24 October 2011

Digital Draft 1




This is my first digital draft which I created on Photoshop from the images that I took. This draft is just an idea of the kind of magazine which I am going to produce. The reader can easily see the MCU image and the other smaller images included, I chose not to use many images as I didn't want the cover to look messy. I decided to stick to my colour scheme by having a purple masthead, blue included in the image and green as the skylines. With having not that much information on the front cover the reader can easily see which skyline belongs to which image so that there is no confusion. I wanted the skylines to be appealing to my target audience so I added articles which appeal to everyone, some with action, some with art and some with voting. The voting article is a good way to get the students involved in the magazine and college because they are contributing to their college by having their say on what they want there e.g. a statue. The main image and the smaller image of the library link with each other due to the anchorage 'PE Department...' this is to grab my target audiences attention if they haven't heard of it before.

No comments:

Post a Comment