Thursday 15 March 2012

Final Music Magazine


From the feedback which I got from the front cover, they said that they were able to see that it was a indie music magazine, but that I could have used the free space better. But that it was eye catching and looked like a professional music magazine. My target audience explained that it suited them as I used the conventions in the correct way and that they would buy the magazine.



The feedback which I got from my contents page showed that they were happy with the content for the given price and was easy to read. They said that the image looked professional and the smaller images made it look like other existing music magazines. However, they also said that the colour background which I chose didn't quite fit in the indie genre and that it needed to be changed.





Feedback which I recieved from the double page spread told me that they were happy with what it looked like. That the layout was easy to understand and looked like it could be found in exising music magazine, Q. They said that I used the conventions properly and included everything needed on a double page spread and said that it went along with my genre and appealed to my target audience.

No comments:

Post a Comment